It’s quite evident that I’m actually owned by my dog. She has total control over me. I might as well go to the Humane Society and get some id tags for myself, and heck, I might as well buy myself a collar while I’m at it.
Here are the top 5 reasons why I’m owned by my 2 Year old Jack Russell named “Mojo”.
5. When I call home, my first question is “How is my puppy?”
4. After returning from the beach, Mojo gets bathed before I get to shower.
3. When I take her outside for a pee in the morning, I hold mine in while she’s relieving herself. There’s nothing more humiliating than watching her relieve herself while my bladder is about to burst.
2. I adjust my sleeping position based on the location of Mojo. If she’s sprawled out horizontally across my bed, I bend my body so that I don’t interrupt her precious sleep.
and the number 1 reason why Mojo owns me:
1. When I’m walking her down the street, the girls always ask me what her name is, and they ask if they can take her home. They have yet to ask what my name is or to take me home 😉