I wanted to share with you my typical lunch routine at work. I usually snack throughout the afternoon as well on tasty foods such as fruits, sesame sticks, ju jubes, pretzels or peanuts.
My typical breakfast consists of an “everything” bagel toasted with butter and a raisin bran muffin from Tim Horton’s. Usually once a week I’ll get a bacon and egg sandwich.
- Wendy’s – Classic single hamburger combo w/ sprite and chili as side order.
- Druxy’s – Roast beef sandwich ~7
- Italian restaurant – Bowl of pasta (penne) ~ $9
- Edo Japan – Bowl of chicken and rice $5
- Various pubs – Chicken fingers/fish/steak ~ $15