Here is a list of some of my resolutions. I don’t want to call them “New Years Resolutions” because I don’t really believe in having a bunch of resolutions once a year. Things come up in my life throughout the year that require me to adjust my priorities, so I essentially have many resolutions throughout the year.
Some of these resolutions had already begun in 2005.
- Take Mojo for runs more often (2-3 times per day)
- Find an optimal work/life balance
- Find more time to read my books
- Call and visit my Mommy more
- Find more time at work to research new technologies
- Stop renting and purchase a Loft in downtown Toronto by March
- Go to bed earlier and get to work earlier to prepare for the day
- Drive to Wisconsin to visit my Dad for a long weekend
- Go back to school part time – Classes start tomorrow
Here’s the video of the day: Airplane flies under bridge