Our “Urban Bicycling Is For Lazy People” recently garnered the attention of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). Below is the 3-minute “Slothful Cyclist” radio segment that I recorded in the CBC studios in Toronto for “The 180 with Jim Brown” show on CBC Radio One.
* For the record, I have never worn spandex.
More Articles Like This:
- Urban Bicycling Is For Lazy People (June 2013)
- Bicycles Are For People Who Can’t Be Late (Mar 2013)
- The World Has Changed. So Can You. (April 2011)
- Motorists Prime Beneficiaries of Socialism (Aug 2011)
- Americans Work 2 Hours Each Day To Pay For Their Cars (May 2011)
- The Unconventional Urban Citizen Bicyclist (April 2012)