If things keep heading in the direction they are headed, do you think we may see the world go to war? I surely hope not, but below I have made a list of some of the conflicts I believe are steering the world in the wrong direction.
- Syria and Iran alliance and nuclear ambitions
- US Missile Defense program (In my opinion threatens other countries and is a blow to world peace)
- North Korea nuclear standoff (I think the US would attack North Korea if they had the resources and budget to do so)
- Russian support for Iran
- War in Iraq (I believe it drives fear into many countries and encourages them to invest in their armies).
- Israel and Palestinian conflict (Although as of late, I believe things are starting to slowly head in the right direction. I respect Israel’s freeing of 500 prisoners tomorrow (Link) and I respect the Gaza pullout (Link)
- The cost of the Iraq war to the USA. This could been seen by hostile countries as a weakness.
- The lack of NHL hockey. What are we Canadians to do?
- The bulking up of China’s army
- Pakistan/India nuclear weapons
- The re-election of George W. for another 4 years in office
read revolations.. all the signs are there…
*sings.. it’s the end of the world as we know it…..”
I see pretty scary & gloomy days ahead.
Bush is so obessessed with his crusade he doesn’t see he’s creating world unrest worse than prior to WW2.
Reply to Whynot:
I agree.. I just actually added another item to the bottom regarding the re-election of George W.
“added another item to the bottom ”I see that…. but I think the only REAL issue is the hockey one – all the rest can be taken care of with judicial American bombing.
BTW, what does NHL stand for?
“BTW, what does NHL stand for? “
It stands for “National Hockey League”.