I went to Gap today to purchase a pair of jeans. Here are the top 5 reasons I hate shopping at the Gap
5. The $15 discount on the jeans didn’t seem to make a difference because of the 15% tax that was charged anyway..
4. The guy working the cash register folded my clothes like it was some kind of school art project.
3. The guy in the change room’s voice sounded like he had just inhaled helium
2. The length is never right. 32inches is too short, 34 inches is too long. Can’t they make 33??
1. When I finally found the pair of jeans I liked, they had a button up fly. This was cool in Grade 10, is it back now???