Photo courtesy of Carlton Reid via Flickr, and spotted on Facebook via Hypothyroid Mom via @ausyeda
What a lovely way to provide drivers a friendly reminder to be cautious around bicyclists.
James D. Schwartz is the Editor of The Urban Country and is based in Toronto, Canada. You can contact James at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter.
More Articles Like This:
- The Driver Privilege Checklist (Nov 2011)
- Responsibility & Accountability On Our Streets (Apr 2011)
- You’re Welcome Mr. Motorist (Jan 2011)
- Enough Excuses: Cars Cause Death (Dec 2010)
- Car Culture Bleeds Our Society (Aug 2010)
- Refusing To Be Herded Like Cattle (Aug 2010)
Reckless driving is a major evil and plight for the dwellers who are drivers of light vehicles like cycles. Yes the rule may support cycle encouragement and prevent the overshadowing effect of this age old problem.