Angry driver photo courtesy of Joseph Mietus
Some friends from out of town were visiting Toronto last weekend for a wedding. At the wedding, one friend said to me:
“Now I know why you ride your bike everywhere. If I had to deal with this traffic every day, I would shoot myself”
James D. Schwartz is the Editor of The Urban Country and is based in Toronto, Canada. You can contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter.
More Articles Like This:
- Quote Of The Week: “Pedestrians Begging For Change Fastest People On The Expressway” (July 2013)
- Quote Of The Week: Bicyclists Are People (July 2013)
- Quote Of The Week: Empty Bike Lane (June 2013)
- Urban Bicycling Is For Lazy People (June 2013)
- Bicycles Are For People Who Can’t Be Late (March 2013)
- You Are Wasting Your Life Away Sitting In Traffic… (April 2013)
What’s with all this shooting in Toronto? First a Star reporter puts people who cycle on her shooting list, now this.