Ever had a wheel stolen off your bicycle and had to push your bicycle home with just one wheel? I know I have. It’s not a good feeling – but it would have been no match for this Chinese bicyclist.
This video was picked up by our China correspondent Mark Green after it was posted to YouKu.com (China’s equivalent to YouTube).
Not exactly something you see every day. Then again, when in China, you see things that you normally wouldn’t see every day. It’s a fascinating country and the Chinese people have some odd but intriguing talents.
This is no exception.
James D. Schwartz is the editor of The Urban Country. You can contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete Streets in China (Nov 2010)
- Utility Cycling in China (May 2010)
- Bicycles for Transporting… [fill in the blank] (May 2010)
- Only the poor ride bicycles in Shanghai (Sept 2010)
- Handicap Bike Parking in China (May 2010)
I really appreciated your post, this would really provide the great information .Thanks for sharing.